Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Blog Facelift



Lets be honest, the look and feel of my blog was bad.  Even I hated it.  So I've made some changes to hopefully make it more enjoyable.

So here's what's changed:
  • I got rid of the silly (and that's being kind) book background.   I wish I could say I was drunk when I added it, but I wasn't.
  • I added the ability to share my post via social media.  Not that there's a lot of demand for that right now, but a guy has to dream there could come the day when they're used.
  • I added a links section that includes links to the editors of the coming-soon anthology "For Whom the Bell Trolls" (where you will find my story "Trolling on the River").  Lindy and John are talented people and you need to check them out.
  • I added a contact me form in the case someone wants, well, to contact me.
  • Finally,  I cleaned up and removed some post in the name of revisionist history and to save anyone finding this place time and sanity.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment